Welcome to the 2022 Pellissippi State Internal Campaign
February 28 - March 25
Pellissippi State employees are resilient. We’ve faced many challenges during the past couple of years. Now is the time to get back in the saddle and focus on our next chapter.
Pellissippi State employees are the backbone of the Foundation. Thank you for your generous gifts that make a difference in the lives of our students and the College.
Employee donations empower the Foundation to offer more scholarships, emergency funding for students and employees, awards, and support for emerging needs for departments and programs.
Featured funds in need of extra support this year include the Employee Assistance Fund, Equity Impact Scholarship, General Scholarship Fund, Student Opportunity Fund and Student Success Scholarship for Spanish Heritage Speakers.
Ways to Give
Check made payable to: Pellissippi State Foundation
- Drop by Goins Administration 203
- Send through Campus Mail to Pellissippi State Foundation, Hardin Valley Campus
- Mail to Pellissippi State Foundation, PO Box 22990, Knoxville, TN 37933
Join our Legacy Society: Contact Marilyn Roddy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Ways to Engage
- Virtual Campaign Kick-Off on Thursday, March 3rd at 3:00 p.m. on ZOOM
- Panther Place—Find the Back in the Saddle Channel
- Campus visits
- Closing Celebration on Thursday, April 14 from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Hardin Valley Campus College Center
2022 Campaign Chairs
Special Thanks to our Prize Sponsors
Home Depot-Schaad Road, Alcatraz East, Aneisa Rolen, Blue Moon Estate Sales, Caroline Covington, Chick-fil-A West Knoxville, Clarence Brown Theatre, Craft Axe Throwing, Gypsy Harrill, Knoxville Symphony Orchestra, Margaritaville, Pure Luxe Spa, Sayona Shoemaker-Groover, Shoney’s of Knoxville, Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame, Wonderworks and Zoo Knoxville
“There are only two emotions that belong in the saddle; one is a sense of humor and the other is patience.” –Unknown